Sunday, March 30

Saturday 29th March and I book on for a boat dive fromm Terrigal Dive Centre on the NSW Central Coast. Flat seas, water arounf 19 degrees at the coldest, vis up arounf 8-10m and max depth 32m. All good stuff. However, I did not take my own budy, so it turned into a comedy of errors dive with an old local guy with little eyesight left, who did not know the site - Foggy Fish, a reef with lots of kelp if you head in the wrong direction. SO we get lost, as soon as he hits deco on his computer he rockets up to 6m..I follow slowly - he can bend himself, but not me thank you (he was OK). We saw bits and pieces, a nice big kingfish, a giant cuttlefish, but from here on in I take my own buddy so I can get the most out of the sites.

No comments: